Tours of Monroe School, highlighting our Dual Immersion Program, begin January 26th, 2017 at 8:15 am. Please see our calendar for a list of tour dates.
Kinder and New Student Registration: Begins February 7th, 2017
A completed packet to enroll a student into Monroe School includes the following:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Immunization Record (Required by California State Law)--Polio, DTP, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and TB test
- School Entry Physical (specific form available in the office as part of the packet)
- Dental exam form (form in packet; we can also accept preschool dental exam paperwork)
- Completed registration forms (available for pickup at the office)
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electricity, water, or trash bill)
The cut-off birth date for Kindergarten entry is September 1. So, students entering California Kindergarten will need to turn 5 by September 1, 2017.
· Transitional Kindergarten will be offered as part of our Dual Immersion Program. Children turning 5 between Sept. 2 and Dec. 2 qualify for this program.*
· Please plan to take a school tour as soon as possible to apply for this program, a registration packet cannot be given to new families without meeting the requirement of a school tour**
* If your child turns 5 after Dec. 2nd and you would like to enroll them in TK please call our office for more information.
** Parents who already have a student in the Dual Program do not need to take the tour again but MUST STILL complete an application for the program. Applications can be picked up between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm daily.
Enrollment questions? Please call the main office at (626) 471-2300 and Minerva, Martha, or Rosemary will be happy to help you!