Tours of Monroe School, highlighting our Dual Immersion Program, begin February 2019. Tour dates to come.
Kinder and New Student Registration: Begins February 2019
A completed packet to enroll a student into Monroe School includes the following:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Immunization Record (Required by California State Law)--Polio, DTP, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and TB test
- School Entry Physical (specific form available in the office as part of the packet)
- Dental exam form (form in packet; we can also accept preschool dental exam paperwork)
- Completed registration forms (available for pickup at the office)
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electricity, water, or trash bill)
The cut-off birth date for Kindergarten entry is September 1. So, students entering California Kindergarten will need to turn 5 by September 1, 2019.
· Transitional Kindergarten will be offered as part of our Dual Immersion Program. Children turning 5 between Sept. 2 and Dec. 2 qualify for this program.*
· Please plan to take a school tour as soon as possible to apply for this program, a registration packet cannot be given to new families without meeting the requirement of a school tour.**
* If your child turns 5 after Dec. 2 and you would like to enroll them in TK please call our office for more information.
** Parents who already have a student in the Dual Program do not need to take the tour again but MUST STILL complete an application and registration packet for any new students. Registration packets and dual applications can be picked up between 9 AM and 1 PM daily.
Enrollment questions? Need to schedule a tour? Please call the main office at (626) 471-2300 and Minerva, Martha, or Rosemary will be happy to help you!