In light of the situation with Covid19 and the “Safer at Home” orders, all tours of Monroe School, highlighting our Dual Immersion Program, have been canceled until further notice.
New Student registration will launch on April 13 online at https://monroviaschools.asp.aeries.net/air/.
A completed packet to enroll a student into Monroe School includes the following:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Immunization Record (Required by California State Law)--Polio, DTP, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and TB test
- School Entry Physical (specific form available in the office as part of the packet)
- Dental exam form (form in the packet; we can also accept preschool dental exam paperwork)
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electricity, water, or trash bill)
The cut-off birthdate for Kindergarten entry is September 1. So, students entering California Kindergarten will need to turn five by September 1, 2020.
· Transitional Kindergarten will be offered as part of our Dual Immersion Program. Children turning five between September 2 and December 2 qualify for this program.*
* If your child turns five after December 2 and you would like to enroll them in TK, please call our office for more information.
** Parents who already have a student in the Dual Program MUST STILL complete an application and registration packet for any new students.
Have questions? Please call the main office at (626) 471-2300, and Minerva, Martha, or Rosemary will be happy to help you!