In light of the situation with Covid-19 and the rise in cases, all tours of Monroe School, highlighting our Dual Immersion Program, will be virtual.
New Student registration will launch on January 11, 2021, online at https://monroviaschools.asp.aeries.net/air/.
A completed packet to enroll a student into Monroe School includes the following:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Immunization Record (Required by California State Law)--Polio, DTP, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and TB test
- School Entry Physical (specific form available in the office as part of the packet)
- Dental exam form (form in the packet; we can also accept preschool dental exam paperwork)
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electricity, water, or trash bill)
The cut-off birthdate for Kindergarten entry is September 1. So, students entering California Kindergarten will need to turn five by September 1, 2021.
· Transitional Kindergarten will be offered as part of our Dual Immersion Program. Children turning five between September 2 and December 2 qualify for this program.*
* If your child turns five after December 2 and you would like to enroll them in TK, please call our office for more information.
** Parents who already have a student in the Dual Program MUST STILL complete an application and registration packet for any new students.
Have questions? Please call the main office at (626) 471-2300, and Minerva, Martha, or Rosemary will be happy to help you!