Tours of Monroe School, highlighting our Dual Immersion Program, will be held from 8 AM to 9 AM at the following dates:
Dual Tour #1: Friday, January 24, 2020
Dual Tour #2: Thursday, February 6, 2020
Dual Tour #3: Friday, February 21, 2020
Dual Tour #4: Friday, February 28, 2020
Dual Tour #5: Friday, April 10, 2020
Dual Tour #6: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Dual Tour #7: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Kinder and New Student Registration: Begins January 2020
A completed packet to enroll a student into Monroe School includes the following:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Immunization Record (Required by California State Law)--Polio, DTP, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, and TB test
- School Entry Physical (specific form available in the office as part of the packet)
- Dental exam form (form in the packet; we can also accept preschool dental exam paperwork)
- Completed registration forms (available for pickup at the office) *Please note that Online registration is open, and you may register at https://monroviaschools.asp.aeries.net/air/. Once you complete the online registration form, please print it and return it to the school office.
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electricity, water, or trash bill)
The cut-off birthdate for Kindergarten entry is September 1. So, students entering California Kindergarten will need to turn five by September 1, 2020.
· Transitional Kindergarten will be offered as part of our Dual Immersion Program. Children turning five between September 2 and December 2 qualify for this program.*
· Please plan to take a school tour as soon as possible to apply for this program. A registration packet cannot be given to new families without meeting the requirement of a school tour.**
* If your child turns five after December 2 and you would like to enroll them in TK, please call our office for more information.
** Parents who already have a student in the Dual Program do not need to take the tour again but MUST STILL complete an application and registration packet for any new students. Registration packets and dual applications can be picked up between 9 AM and 1 PM daily.
Enrollment questions? Need to schedule a tour? Please call the main office at (626) 471-2300, and Minerva, Martha, or Rosemary will be happy to help you!