Monroe Parent Teacher Association
Join us for an adventure!
Monroe Elementary School is better with YOU! Support your child and your school – support PTA!
What is PTA?
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association and is an organization made up of parents, teachers, school staff, family members, and community members who work together to positively impact the lives of children and families. Any person who supports the objectives of PTA is welcome to be a member.
The Objectives of PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community
- To raise standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding
Why Should I Join PTA?
Join your children and your community. Membership in the PTA helps your child and other children around you have a greater chance of achieving in school. Years of research have shown that children are more successful in and out of school when parents are involved in education.
Remember…. TOGETHER we can make a difference in the lives of our children!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the PTA website: https://monroepta.membershiptoolkit.com/home